GTA V

skdr

Damn talk about nitpicky arguments, shiny stuff and a better color palette. I feel so confused. I really wonder how much time they will be able to justify selling hardware with better textures, better polycount, better shaders etc.

No offense to you guys really. But i'm very confused.

273681_stoned_dude_591w.jpg

Damn talk about nitpicky arguments, shiny stuff and a better color palette. I feel so confused. I really wonder how much time they will be able to justify selling hardware with better textures, better polycount, better shaders etc.

No offense to you guys really. But i'm very confused.

I don't agree Koko. If you look closer at the video you'll see they enhanced the animation and added other details that's make the game more living such as the traffic jam with increased vehicles which make you blind. On Ps3 I'm boring.

If they managed the same way we see on the footage for the entire game it's a loooot of work.

Anyway this argument still valid for Ubisoft game.

Edited by Seldoon182

Alright guys, i don't want to sound disagreable anyway. I agree they have some new fancy reflections, flares, and shaders. But if you take out  the color corrections, put any fancy shaders, reflections etc.. If your whole picture is not well balanced in nuances and colors, it will look bad. So if a thumbnail look the same, then what justify it to be better are the details.

I mean there are cheap tricks in the video too, while you are focused on how next gen it is. Look at 3:00 and 3:04. Of course with that camera angle and lighting it will look better.

edit : i mean, seriously

http://kokosovar.free.fr/gta5ps3.jpg

http://kokosovar.free.fr/gta5ps4.jpg

seriously, the ps4 version has a lynx in it

But lol what a spear wall guys. Please don't hate me i'm just voicing a negative and annoying opinion. It can't be a consensus everywhere.

lol, yeah, it's true. But what were you expecting, a new game? It's just a rerelease, they could as easily just have upscaled the game and people would have lined up to buy it for their new shiny next-gen consoles, yet they went out of their way to make new shaders, new textures, even new assets. GTAV on PSe doesn't have procedural grass for example, they had to make the functionality and the art assets.

I agree mate that's better than nothing, i don't have anything against it if people want to play it on ps4 anyway. I'm just confused this justify rebuying a game the full price. And especially that the customers who already bought it on PS3 are ok with it, when they would be pissed to pay for an update on steam. ( well ok it's called a DLC, but you pay it the price of a DLC ) You don't rebuy your car if your garage mechanic put a new chromed paint, a wing on the back and shiny pimp wheels.

I mean where is the customer respect my nice man

That was a proper port worth your money back then :

conkers-bad-fur-day-u-snap0003-610x457.j

conker-6.jpg

Damn i'm annoying, sorry. But that's because i'm not an enthusiast !! :)

if it runs at 60 fps it might be worth buying for the multiplayer imo. Don't care so much about the graphics.. it already looks awesome on ps3, and it look basically thesame on ps4 with slightly higher res textures. If it still runs at 30 fps on ps4 then you are basically paying 60 bux for the equivalent of a skyrim hires texture mod lol

I agree mate that's better than nothing, i don't have anything against it if people want to play it on ps4 anyway. I'm just confused this justify rebuying a game the full price. And especially that the customers who already bought it on PS3 are ok with it, when they would be pissed to pay for an update on steam. ( well ok it's called a DLC, but you pay it the price of a DLC ) You don't rebuy your car if your garage mechanic put a new chromed paint, a wing on the back and shiny pimp wheels.

I mean where is the customer respect my nice man

That was a proper port worth your money back then :

conkers-bad-fur-day-u-snap0003-610x457.j

conker-6.jpg

Damn i'm annoying, sorry. But that's because i'm not an enthusiast !! :)

And the game should be free if you decide you want to play it on Xbox, when you own it already on PS3, right?  The way I see it is that this is for people who are either really into the game and wish to keep playing it on a new platform, or for people just buying the game (or people re-buying because their PS3 shit itself ie me)

I bought the game day 1 on xbox, played about 20 hours, doing a few main missions, side missions and just roaming. I never went back to it because I'm a multiplayer guy (multi wasnt available at launch)

So.. I'm going to sell my used copy and I already pre-ordered a PC copy for 50$ (bestbuy E3 preorder offer) I'm going to have plenty of fun in Multiplayer doing machinmas and crazy stunts, finishing the single-player. Can't wait!!

Edited by tr0nic

And the game should be free if you decide you want to play it on Xbox, when you own it already on PS3, right? 

lol well yes, why would that sound absurd. But you would still need to pay for the material support and the price of the port.

I mean you don't pay 60 bucks for the physical storage right ? So most of your money is spent into the right of having access to an intellectual property. Why would you need to rebuy full price the access to the same content when you already bought it ? ( i know it doesn't work like that but let's be utopist :D ) It's all very arbitrary. If you buy a 3dsmax license for exemple, and loose the files, you can have a new one sent to you.

Now i have no idea if GtaV-ps3 ®  and GtaV-Xbox ® would be two distincts intellectual properties ? Or if you give it away in the user contract when you buy the game.

Alright, it's in the end user license agreement, basically you sell your dignity. Stop buying video games guys ! :D

Subject to this Agreement and its terms and conditions, Licensor hereby grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited, and revocable right and license to use one copy of the Software for your personal, non-commercial use for gameplay on a single Game Platform (e.g. computer, mobile device, or gaming console).

The Software is licensed, not sold, to you, and you hereby acknowledge that no title or ownership in the Software is being transferred or assigned and this Agreement should not be construed as a sale of any rights in the Software.