What have you watched recently?

dux

image.jpeg.fe882a69aa9bd69e327b22340ce19d79.jpeg

really good detective film, and another Kurosawa movie. Beginning to notice a trend in the hilariously brutal deadpan way he ends his films… kind of feels like a door slamming shut and hitting you in the face with a cold pie at the same time. for me, his endings kind of steal the show with these painfully accurate views of human folly and make it challenging to discuss much else about the films. I guess his definition of a great ending was simply something haunting.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ThunderKeil said:

Started watching the Netflix Castlevania series

mediocre animation

terrible dialogue

poor voice acting

it's like someone grew up watching badly dubbed anime & tried to recreate it from memory

Vampire Hunter D is really cool if you want something that fits in that same mold. 

Severance is a pretty good show. I think the season ends soon, so you're not too late. Nice mood, nice theme and an interesting plot. The people working at this company, have chosen to completely isolate their memories when they step in and out of the workplace. So they don't know what they do at work, and at work, they don't know who they are at home.

OK, nevermind my introduction. Just watch it. I think it's pretty awesome.