5 hours ago, Interfearance said:

It would look a million times better if it was better lit. Perhaps the sign in some way emits light...

Yeah, this was a fast compile I did with Deadknife, and also the ethos casts some really ugly shadows on the wall. Those are already fixed tho, and we're working on the lighting.

What text_fish said, I would add: are those doorways supposed to have a sliding door or something? because the danger strips seem out of place. The doorstep seems slightly raised but don't think it warrants the danger strip treatment.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:45 AM, blackdog said:

What text_fish said, I would add: are those doorways supposed to have a sliding door or something? because the danger strips seem out of place. The doorstep seems slightly raised but don't think it warrants the danger strip treatment.

Took your feedback into account.
We'll experiment with the green color after the next update since we just textured some new models in middle with the current color scheme. Already fixed the danger strips in that office door.