• 3 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey here's some of our progress. The map is coming along nicely and hopefully it will be in a playable state by the deadline 😅 A sizable part of the map is still fully greyboxed so we're working t

It was a bit of a struggle, but finally there is a playable graybox! I requested a Mapcore playtest for thursday 27 june.  Check it out on the workshop:  new workshop link: https://steamcommunity.

Anubis was a long and time-consuming project, but time flew as it was a lot of fun to work on with my teammates @jd40 and @jakuza who did an amazing job! I think we can be proud of what we reached s

Posted Images

Ive been playing this map a lot lately and feel like the T-spawns are way too close together. Today I was dealt two teammates who liked to go afk frequently and the rest of us would end of getting stuck on them in the first second of the round.

I feel like if you moved them about 16 units or so away from each other it would result in less bumper car movement without impacting the encounter timing too much.

image.jpeg.cc1e8332c210139482fd77590a0cd42e.jpeg

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, snaulX said:

Hello authors! I have a question. Can I use your models and textures for own map? And I need to put you how creators of models and textures in description or something else if I will using?

Check this out and yea giving credits would be a polite thing to do