FF15

Em'

Am I the only one hyped for this? I'd buy a PS4 tonight if this was out :P

The latest Final Fantasys have been a mix of ridiculous stuff thrown together in the blender that somehow feel cohesive and unique when you play. You can expect as much frustration as enjoyment though, as it seems like they are always looking for ways to piss you off with archaic systems and stupid gamedesign decisions. I think that's part of the magic though, instead of doing what everyone else is doing they stick to their ideas. Sometimes they work beautifully, sometimes they are a catastrophe.

You really have to leave your preconceptions aside when playing any of these games though and if you do it's hard to find anything else as unique these days, at least not in the AAA market :)

Well i loved the 6, 7 and the 9 no worry about that. But really, when I tried the 13, apart from the universe i unfortunately wasn't able to get into, the main reason i didn't liked it was this  :

http://ff-13.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/ff13map_ch04-03.gif

Could give FF XIII-2 a try if you liked XIII's universe. It's much more like the old ones with separate maps and stuff. The story is actually pretty awesome once you understand what the fuck is going on (which they only explain 70% or so into the game).

Anyways, would be awesome if they released a HD remaster of XII, still one of the best looking games ever :o