Call of Duty: Ghosts

knj

guys, get clear of all this trolling, what do you really think about this trailer ?

i'm a huge sucker for music in trailers - and i love this score, watched this trailer several times now, and FUCK it is hard to say, but i starting to think they maybe gonna really reborn this series ?

it has got this depressing feel to it, don't know thats that for sure but fuck i kinda really like it

Eh, it's impossible to say for me. The trailer's tone was nice but I've seen many trailers adopt a tone that doesn't really translate to the actual game. I'm very much expecting Ghosts to just be more of the same CoD we've had for years, except with fish and a dog. I'll be happily surprised if not, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• 2 weeks later...

why risk the dogs life to kill 2 guys if you have 2 guns with silencers ? me no understand ... they just really want to get rid of that dog dont they ?

in all seriousness grass sprites with water droplets on them is a sweet detail i havent seen in a game yet!