knj

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Yeah, to make it simple it's basically turbosmooth modifier, or NURBS working in a game engine. I might be wrong, but I believe that's it! :)

This doesn't look like a next gen game to me. Is it me or is it already looking dated?

I'm definitely underwhelmed. KZ3 looked like a decent start for a new generation to me, but in the Ghosts trailer alone I saw a lot of flat-looking surfaces, clipped sprites, uninspiring lighting, etc. it's far from ugly, but I was expecting more polish considering the blank cheque budget it surely has.

Let me ask you guys a question:

Do you really care if the dog is mocapped from an actual service dog? Does that stuff apply to gamers as a positive thing? Or where is the PR value in it?

This doesn't look like a next gen game to me. Is it me or is it already looking dated?

I'm definitely underwhelmed. KZ3 looked like a decent start for a new generation to me, but in the Ghosts trailer alone I saw a lot of flat-looking surfaces, clipped sprites, uninspiring lighting, etc. it's far from ugly, but I was expecting more polish considering the blank cheque budget it surely has.

It's just an assembly line at this point. I doub anyone over there cares what it looks like when they know they'll have six more just like it already in the pipeline.

Well game play over graphics but for me it went downhill fast after the first Modern Warfare. The shooter genre has always been big on the visuals. Besides money, I don't understand why they don't want to be competitive in that field. In brings in millions and all we get is 60 euro map pack which takes 2 years to make. I'm not an industry insider but somewhere something must definitively be wrong.

I hope they've considered having the dog lick the jam off your face so you recover from injuries faster, and there's wacky comedy moments where it runs and picks up a hand-grenade and you have to tell him to drop it via Kinect.

I played a few of the older Call of Duty's and two of the more recent seasonal ones. Alpha bravo hit-scan jam shooters aren't my thing, but it's no skin off my nose if they release more of them.

6btW3ec.jpg

In Goldeneye multiplayer everyone set their health to -10, rather than using the "License to Kill" mode, which meant you were a one-hit kill usually but you could absorb two extra hits if you collected armour. For some reason this picture reminded me of that.

Edit: I noticed on twitter L337Lauren is complaining there are no female soldiers? But tha-- :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Edited by Taylor

guys, get clear of all this trolling, what do you really think about this trailer ?

i'm a huge sucker for music in trailers - and i love this score, watched this trailer several times now, and FUCK it is hard to say, but i starting to think they maybe gonna really reborn this series ?

it has got this depressing feel to it, don't know thats that for sure but fuck i kinda really like it