PAYDAY 2

Puddy

There's a lot of differences which I don't think the gameplay video necessarily shows (sneak gameplay, progression, mission structure, career tree, weapon handling etc). But it'll be shown in due time. :)

I see. The sneak gameplay, wasnt that the start of the gameplay video? PAYDAY 1 had those too. Scoop out the place before robbing it.

Or is the sneak gameplay you are referring to something entirely different, like..Splinter Cell or something?

Kewl~~sadly never got around to playing first one, definitely gonna try this one out tho.

The world needs more heist games~ ;)

Heist Simulator 2013!

Edited by Kosire

Looks cool! Seems a bit easy though?

I'm sure this is just to make a good demonstration. The first game was super hard! The success rates of the campaigns are broadcast when you make a server. On normal most are <40%, on hard most are <25%. I sure hope the teammate AI is improved for the sequel.

I liked the first game, so this will probably, most likely - be really good.

that looks pretty cool. is it source engine? I was honestly really really impressed until I saw the combat, it looks a little floaty and awkward with the police crouching and not looking very responsive. Either way, could shape up very nicely

Doesn't look like the source engine, judging by their hands and also the eyes...

I liked the first game, so this will probably, most likely - be really good.

Unbiased, man. :D

that looks pretty cool. is it source engine? I was honestly really really impressed until I saw the combat, it looks a little floaty and awkward with the police crouching and not looking very responsive. Either way, could shape up very nicely

Nah, it's our own DIESEL engine. :)

• 2 months later...