Crysis 3

Froyok

Do like these trailers.

it's not actual gameplay, to be quite honest I'm not sure why we have a trailer about the gun

It's confusing because it talks about a specific weapon, then uses another one more than a bit.

if you did this in the game you would be dead before you know it.

It's about the playstyle I try to adopt in Crysis, I don't care to die a lot :D when you can finally pull off something reminiscently like this, the satisfaction is great.

Edited by blackdog

I never got to play Crysis 2 (apart from the pre-release version at Eurogamer) so I think I'll pick it up during the next week or so, while also catching up on things like Deux Ex 3 and Dishonored. Trying to play BioShock too but I'm getting a little fatigued, does the game mix things up much as it progresses or is it a bit Doom 3?

I was more referring to the story and setting, really. It doesn't feel like very much is happening apart from I'm going through lot of (awesome-looking) environments. I've been enjoying myself, just starting to hit a point of it feels like there's not much more I can get from it. :oops: