What are you playing now?

Sentura

Just finished Brothers - A tale of two sons, and OMFG what a beautiful, amazing game. Art wise it's just epic, as for the art it self and as for the environment design - just fucking WOW. For a strony, man I felt very strong connection with characters, such loving brothers and family, don't want to spoil anything but

this is very sad game

but I highly recommend to anyone who havn't played it yet ! ! !

Edited by knj

Yesterday i decided to finally play and finish Shadow Fall, and man this is not that bad game, BUT
level design is fucked up every 5 min I have no idea where to go, but not in that good exploring sense. Mess (in that bad sense of design) is every where, lens flares are fucking hurting my eyes, and the mission design is trying to have some variations but shiet there are many times that I have no clue what to do, like I'm now in space

and need to protect a container, and have no fucing clue how to do that

:v

It looks preety, but damn this is Ps4 and it have low res, LOW RES !!!! WTF ? not AA, again what da fuck !
I'm in chapter/mission or what ever 5

Yesterday i decided to finally play and finish Shadow Fall, and man this is not that bad game, BUT

level design is fucked up every 5 min I have no idea where to go, but not in that good exploring sense. Mess (in that bad sense of design) is every where, lens flares are fucking hurting my eyes, and the mission design is trying to have some variations but shiet there are many times that I have no clue what to do, like I'm now in space

and need to protect a container, and have no fucing clue how to do that

:v

It looks preety, but damn this is Ps4 and it have low res, LOW RES !!!! WTF ? not AA, again what da fuck !

I'm in chapter/mission or what ever 5

Can't remember if I posted this already but yes, mission design is a mess. I had a LAN party, about 8 friends played it in turns and each and every one complained about the same thing: What the fuck am I supposed to do? Where do I need to go? Which was a relieve since I was worried about me being the only one not getting it. Story, dialog (guy gets stabbed by a knife which makes Rambo's knife look like a pocket knife, doesn't mention a thing, gets up and goes hang on an chopper) are all pretty lame. However, gun play is satisfying and it does look pretty. Some cool stuff and gadgets as well. I give it a 6.5. 

Also, keep pressing the up cursor, it shows your objective as an orange ball. Really helpful. 

Finished GTA5 and now don't know what to do with my life. :sad: I put about 80 hours into that shit, what a great experience. I don't think I'm going to bother with GTA: Online, but I'm very much looking forward to the single-player DLC that Rockstar has said will be coming later this year — there are lots of areas and aspects of San Andreas unexplored in the single-player campaign.

Not sure what exactly I'd like to see in the DLC. Surprisingly, gangs and mafia weren't dealt with too much so there's plenty of scope for stuff there. I expect that it'll have to be something big though so that the game's best mechanic — multiple characters — can still be used. Of course, what I'd like to see even more is something that goes beyond San Andreas altogether and opens up more of North Yankton or something.

I've been playing Rogue Legacy. Kind of like a randomized castlevania grindfest. So I'm loving it. 

Finished GTA5 and now don't know what to do with my life. :sad: I put about 80 hours into that shit, what a great experience. I don't think I'm going to bother with GTA: Online, but I'm very much looking forward to the single-player DLC that Rockstar has said will be coming later this year — there are lots of areas and aspects of San Andreas unexplored in the single-player campaign.

Not sure what exactly I'd like to see in the DLC. Surprisingly, gangs and mafia weren't dealt with too much so there's plenty of scope for stuff there. I expect that it'll have to be something big though so that the game's best mechanic — multiple characters — can still be used. Of course, what I'd like to see even more is something that goes beyond San Andreas altogether and opens up more of North Yankton or something.

Is it way better than GTA4? I really want to play it but GTA4 kind of put me off open world crime games for a few years.