11 hours ago, The Horse Strangler said:

Haven't had a chance to run around the map yet, but I gotta say that I definitely did not predict this being a theme park setting. I think that was a very very weird choice, and not sure how players will compare this to Yanzl's themepark map.

I don't think they will for the same reason then dont compare Mirage and Dust that are  more similar to each other in terms of theme than Thrill and Chlorine. Thrill is a map with more visible "park" theme everywhere you go. This is a thing I wanted to avoid on our map to make the Aztec theme really immersive. 

Edited by Lizard

This is looking great, kudos! 🖖🏼
but what I’m most impressed is how you kept this under wraps throughout the contest… I mean I don’t follow the testing topic not being able to participate, but yeah, what a pleasant surprise to see a map like this drop in this manner :D

1 hour ago, OrnateBaboon said:

Map is nice, though I found that there are a lot of dark spots like this. There is an enemy over the crosshairs.

de_chlorine0008.jpg.3ce9c450e8a91d8757f31b86fd8fe2fc.jpg

I also assume this is a valve problem and not a map problem - player models not holding weapons.

de_chlorine0006.jpg.ba9f896823ff8ffbb50b218e16e4a288.jpg

Hey. You are right about the dark spots. Will fix them in upcoming update. As for the player models I have no idea what happend there. Might be an issue with our custom model, need to investigate. Thanks for pointing things out!

6 hours ago, blackdog said:

This is looking great, kudos! 🖖🏼
but what I’m most impressed is how you kept this under wraps throughout the contest… I mean I don’t follow the testing topic not being able to participate, but yeah, what a pleasant surprise to see a map like this drop in this manner :D

Thank You! It was hard to keep it under the wraps indeed. Maybe not the best approach because it's always good to get a feedback on how things are going but we were super focused to deliver on time. Glad you like it :D

Played it and like it. But it might have worked better without being an abandoned park. Could have been more atmospheric as a lost temple area with a magic sky inside. But nevertheless I see a great work done with a lot of love and knowledge.

Edited by Vanx

I just realized while playing around on it that even though you have the custom SAS models, you seem to have not set the T-side models since its just the same 1 phoenix variant over and over again.

3 hours ago, fewseb said:

I just realized while playing around on it that even though you have the custom SAS models, you seem to have not set the T-side models since its just the same 1 phoenix variant over and over again.

Valid point. Will fix today.

2 hours ago, zombi said:

Looks like mix of Tomb Raider theme and new Metro atmospheric in positive way. Lighting and shadows are really cool. Good luck in contest.

Thanks man!

10 minutes ago, zombi said:

Hi again. I was able to run a little bit on the map. I have found two small graphic issues.

Flickering door

20200131003554_1.jpg.895d6dbee1fed5a19bf33d02859b6024.jpg

And bug with water (to the right of the crosshair)

20200131003635_1.jpg.13fd5264aeae3b082bf7be82a5e10119.jpg20200131003636_1.jpg.72d0b6aee3833172af73542c4e20e44b.jpg

Really cool map, congrats!

Hide contents

rar.jpg.35cae3cfc6ca31c1c64bd0d5c2de910b.jpg

Hey glad you like it! I will try to address the issues in the next update after the deadline. I now know the reason behind flickering water but I can't fix it that easily. Flickering doors will go with the next update. Thanks for pointing this out! 😎