WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

two shots of a different map every week. Interesting how we never see any completed maps from you, nexus...

what you posted looks great, btw.

I'm almost allways to lazy to complete my maps..

But I have decided this map can't be unfinished this map is amped for fortress-forever mod and atleast a map for a map have to be done.

Glad you like it, I have 6 maps in wip lol.

Pretty funky, but also a bit sporadic and inconsistant. In places you have an upper section of wall hanging over what is below it, in others you have it leaning in as it extends toward the ceiling, in other parts it is flush with the lower wall. The support beam across the ceiling in the first pic looks awkward where it meets the angular section of wall, as it meets at a plane that isn't perpendicular to it. You should also try and do something to break up the flat wall surfaces, and get in a bit more texture variation.

Long time no post. Here's a random screenshot from a singleplayer thingy I'm working on. Currently working on getting all maps ingame and linked up, so I can begin to estimate total gameplay time (I'm shooting for 3-4 hours).

map200068nh.jpg

This is from the first compile, so excuse just about everything :)

I must say, actually playing the map gives you so many more gameplay ideas than staring at a empty notepad file. Time to write them down before I forget :)