Doom (4)

Sprony

2 hours ago, BJA said:

Yeah, he's standing right behind me at my desk in that video...though I can't remember anymore what he was doing there :D 

He also shows up at 1.10! :D So awesome to see so many ex-crytekers building such a badass game like this, bringing in all that know-how and usher this game to life. Honestly, there's little i'd change from this latest Doom campaign, they just fucking nailed it! I know there were some hardships around and after RAGE's release, but the studio managed to stay strong and pulled itself together.

This documentary is really well done, made me really proud to be part of this industry and this genre. I feel like a cousin or brother of mine is doing great and I can't help but feel joy and pride. I remember growing up I always looked up to id software as the gods of game development and seeing this studio elevate itself to world class quality once again makes me really really really happy!