Squad

[CS:GO]de_thrill

nice models

Yanzl is a master. I'd give up my life-long collection of memes to be that good one day.

if the storyboard is nailed down, I'd love playing this map. The attention to detail in ride mechanisms, sizes, and physics calculations is off the wall.s

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

Ouch, I missed this! Looks fantastic!

Awww in my list of things to do there was a theme park map I got inspired when I visited Southend, can't come up with a layout that makes sense -_-'

Thill works well because it's basically a standard layout with a rollercoaster running around it outside the playing area. This like the rollercoaster housing are used to split up areas and sightlines

I guess the trick is to flavour the map with the theme - rather than dictate the layout :)

On 13-3-2016 at 9:09 PM, Wrakk said:

Pretty cool. One thing I'm worried about is being able to distinguish between playable and unplayable areas. Invisible walls everywhere can be really annoying.

In the final version this should be very clear to the players. At the moment it should be already fairly obvious (I think :p), except maybe on the spawns. But we're definately taking stuff like this into account.

On 13-3-2016 at 11:01 PM, Jacket said:

Any images of the overview/layout?

The overview is currently outdated, we made some changes since the last playtest.

9 hours ago, Vaya said:

Thill works well because it's basically a standard layout with a rollercoaster running around it outside the playing area. This like the rollercoaster housing are used to split up areas and sightlines

I guess the trick is to flavour the map with the theme - rather than dictate the layout :)

I guess that's true for the most part :)

15 hours ago, popillil said:

Is there any way we can get an WIP download to this?

Not at this time, but maybe later when we've made more progress.

5 hours ago, Whomobile Amistadian said:

Man please i want to show the map to my subscribers, a link for download or some thing?

They'll release a public version once it's ready. Just be patient.

4 minutes ago, BubkeZ said:

We will soon have a new playtest, I'm putting a lot of hours into testing after each compile so we can have a smooth playtest with hopefully no big surprises.
My biggest supporter is always with me during the tests! ;)

/BubkeZ

thrillbild.jpg

English setters always have been good players :P