Sjonsson

Games W.I.P Thread

Ta-da

Our new game after hammerwatch, we are actually three people now. The new guy, Krizz made the art, then I built the level in the editor and added some of the powerups in photoshop.

game.png

awesome!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, we have a name now too.

I'll explain the strange name a bit later =)

bogusdetour.png

I fixed the powerups also, to something we can actually use w/o getting a letter from iD, I will most likely easter egg in the Quad though.

The powerups looks like this and will most likely stay like that, might change the colors so they are more easy to distinguish, but I'm not sure.

powerups.png

I've been working on a Quake source port using SDL for a little bit now.  I just got a bit of keyboard input going, making it sort of playable now! :D

That is the best thing I've seen since I started Quake the first time.

It looked exactly like that - and man do I love that old pixelated 3d look that games had.

Hey, I have been super busy lately and haven't been posting much but here is some cave madness I have been working on for Subnautica :)

Oooh, is it a diving sim or is there more stuff?

Hey, I have been super busy lately and haven't been posting much but here is some cave madness I have been working on for Subnautica :)

Oooh, is it a diving sim or is there more stuff?

Its mostly been trying to wrap my head around making level design entertaining for a YouTube channel. Every time I think I am making progress I start to realize haven't been thinking about it the right way.

Its mostly been trying to wrap my head around making level design entertaining for a YouTube channel. Every time I think I am making progress I start to realize haven't been thinking about it the right way.

Yeah I bet that's really hard since level designing is often a long process which is sometimes tedious even.

Yeah I bet that's really hard since level designing is often a long process which is sometimes tedious even.

Now put video editing and managing a YouTube channel on top of that and you have a recipe for exhaustion. I feel like I am slowly improving, but there would be no way I could do this if I wasn't already so experienced in level design. Learning two trades at the same time would be killer...

Now put video editing and managing a YouTube channel on top of that and you have a recipe for exhaustion. I feel like I am slowly improving, but there would be no way I could do this if I wasn't already so experienced in level design. Learning two trades at the same time would be killer...

I betcha, video editing takes ridicule amounts of times. Get's you thinking when you see a well cut movie that's 3 hours long.  Can't believe you've put some 100 episodes into various projects, really impressive! Cudos!