MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 5.0

hgn

Connection Info

CS:GO Server IP: 185.62.204.12:27035
Slots: 20 players
Discord Server Invite: https://discord.gg/nQWzYhX

Playtesting Information

Playtesting is held every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, at 19:00 BST (20:00 CEST), with a maximum of 2 maps per session.

Make sure to join the Steam Group and Discord Server for regular updates and information on CS:GO playtesting!

Submitting

Before submitting please check to see if one of the two slots are available on the day you wish to playtest by checking on the current schedule spreadsheet, and make sure to allow at least 24 hours until the date before submitting: https://goo.gl/a5n1M1

Submissions can be sent through the google form: http://goo.gl/forms/qK15A03oAI

Note: If you would like to resubmit for playtesting we generally request you wait at least two weeks before resubmitting

Edited by Terri

• 'RZL pinned this topic
29 minutes ago, Gooby said:

Do you care to play very alpha versions of maps?

What does 'very alpha' exactly means? Maybe you should consider making a topic of your map with some images, map overview and a link to the workshop.
That way we can check it out, give some feedback, so you can work on the very much basic structure of the map which is I guess pretty much important before a playtest.
Anyway the conditions are listed below, you have to check them at the submission form

Conditions *
The map has to fulfill all of the following conditions
  • The map has a working overview
  • The map has a working .nav mess
  • The filename has a proper suffix (e.g. "_v03
  • The map has 10 or more spawns on each side (min. 20 spawns total)
  • All custom content (models, materials, sounds, overview) are properly packed into the map
  • The rough timings have been tested
  • All necessary buyzones, bombsites/ hostage rescue zones and hostages are included
  • The map is optimized in a tolerable manner

Edited by Roald

i didnt read mapcore for some time, but today i remembered, that there should be a playtest today.

sad to see that this playtesting section is no longer active like it was some month ago. there were always 2 maps at every playtesting day and the server was full.

hope you get more submissions again in the future.

Edited by baem123

3 hours ago, baem123 said:

i didnt read mapcore for some time, but today i remembered, that there should be a playtest today.

sad to see that this playtesting section is no longer active like it was some month ago. there were always 2 maps at every playtesting day and the server was full.

hope you get more submissions again in the future.

uni/school has started :(

5 hours ago, Gooby said:

ok uploaded a map for today. Though I can't be there for it because military service :(

edit: so is the required spawns 20 or 21?

e227834671.png

9af80ca454.png

It's 20 spawns, the 21 was a mistake, anyway your map is verified for 4/12/16

@Gooby feedback can be submitted in-game, and you will be provided with the feedback once it is over

Edited by rosk
info

34 minutes ago, rosk said:

It's 20 spawns, the 21 was a mistake, anyway your map is verified for 4/12/16

Alright thanks. I added a few more spawns just in case.

Please post your thoughts about the map here as I can't join you today. Im eager to hear how it goes as Im afraid the map will be too complex in some parts.

@rosk Where will I find the feedback? Will it be pmed to me on forums or.something like that?

Edited by Gooby