Red Dead Redemption 2

Mazy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thought you got a PS4 long time ago @[HP]

I’m expecting this to be released on PC as well tho(?).

I’ve been terrible with games recently, I watch trailers and forget about stuff. From this latest video it sounds to me there’s an online component, same way as Fallout, where you can meet people naturally (instead of organised events of GTA5), is that correct?

Edited by blackdog

54 minutes ago, blackdog said:

Wow, thought you got a PS4 long time ago @[HP]

I’m expecting this to be released on PC as well tho(?).

I’ve been terrible with games recently, I watch trailers and forget about stuff. From this latest video it sounds to me there’s an online component, same way as Fallout, where you can meet people naturally (instead of organised events of GTA5), is that correct?

Oh, i've had a PS4 since it came out in 2013, it was just the original PS4 model. The pro has super sampling tech and whatnot due to the better hardware, for sure RDR2 will look better there.

As for PC, there's no word out on a PC version yet. GTAV PC version came out about a year after the console release. Wouldn't surprise me if the same happened here.

RDR2 will deffo have a MP component, but I'm sure it will be something akin to GTAV's MP mode, where it's a completely separate experience from the SP mode. I didn't like GTA's MP mode much, but I think it did really well, wouldn't surprise me if they got more revenue out of that mode than purely from the game sales.

Wish I had a pro but I can't justify the upgrade from the PS4 I have. Pains me to see those graphics options in the menu of some of the games though. I'm one of those who love to play with the best graphics when possible.

I'll stick it out and I'm sure we'll get a PC version of this game. If not I'll be able to get the game cheaper in a year anyway!