Call of Duty: Ghosts

knj

I'll get it. Haven't played CoD since Black Ops and the singleplayer was really awesome there, looking forward to it :) I don't need innovation or whatever, if it's fun it's fun. A lot of reviews seem to bash it cos it's just not new enough compared to last years CoD but meh I don't care since I haven't played that :)

I feel like every year Madden and FIFA are more of the same...yet people buy them. I view CoD the same way.  No offense to our IW and Treyarch friends here.  I like my CoD cause I don't have to think too much.  I just load up, shoot people, enjoy some explosions and stuff...play some MP and move on.  I save my gaming critical thinking for other games.  Thus CoD fulfills a need.

Plus Costco has it for $50 here for PS3 and then I can upgrade (wait, right?) to PS4 for $10.  

Yeah, surprising. Whatever your opinion on the game and its release schedule, Call of Duty has always been a pretty safe bet in terms of quality. Could this be the first exception to that rule that leaves even its most die-hard fans cold, with the new generation spelling the end of the franchise's grip on console gaming?

Well, probably not. :D But I think more people should stop for a moment before blindly buying it this time around if the reviews are anything to go by.

Man it really is a dark day when this is the first thing full of shit cunts focus on when they get a new game: hastily switch on some texture detail settings and then proceed to run around and hump the walls and complain they saw a low res paint bucket mesh and record a youtube video of it with commentary so other people can watch it instead of just playing the game as it was intended.

And then create another one talking about how they're a fucking idiot but oh look this flag texture is still kinda low res, lol, terrible, lol

It's not a fucking material simulation program, it's call of duty.

'Dated looking mess of a game'.

Jesus fucking christ. 

brb, gonna try quitting the internet forever.