Today is the Forever Alone day

Buddy

Finished things with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago so me and my single comrades are going to the pub for quiz night. :cool:

FINISH HER!

I'm spending my night doing 3D and playing League of Legends. Emma is in London so I won't be seeing her.

Not that I'm more bothered than any other day, Valentine's day is shit anyway,

Finished things with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago so me and my single comrades are going to the pub for quiz night. :cool:

:( Sorry to hear that dude. You hanging in there? You don't sound too sad.

As for me, I always try to be original, so this year I'll be original and go oldschool with just some flowers, box of chocolate and dinner out.

Yeah I'm fine, things slipped away quite gradually and our desire to put time aside for each other got less and less. After not seeing her for a few weeks and not even really being bothered I realised there wasn't anything left anymore and decided to 'officially' bring things to an end. It's been a fairly gentle break-up really as we both knew it was right and that what we had somehow faded a long time ago.

Just gotta move on, and in all honesty I'm enjoying having complete control of my own time and not having to always consider someone else. :-D Plenty of time for that at a future point in the epic story of my life. :cool:

Women, pfft. Thrik has it right. More control of your life, more time to yourself, you're in charge. And I can drink beer in my underwear and talk about games without being looked at in a peculiar manner whenever I want!

That's still possible if you pick the right one.

If you pick a bitch that doesnt understand you, your passions, or your work then why would you even be with her.