Hitman: Absolution

Mazy

Hehe indeed, thankfully it's not the release date ;)

Luckily/sadly I'm not going to E3 this year Izuno. Was great to finally experience it in all it's clowny glory (and to meet you! :D), but it is pretty much also the worst way of getting an overview of the event :)

Slightly more info on the game http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/05 ... n-preview/

Confirmed: silverballers and snakes. Is the rattlesnake also a weapon? Perhaps a way of making a death look like an accident?? Maybe it's a "don't tread on me" symbol, with 47 working with/against the Tea Party. The last bosses will be assassinating two oil billionaire brothers that have been pumping millions into anti-clone, anti-assassination protests.

I have cracked the code :cool:

Edit, from RPS:

"For the first time we are taking Agent 47 on a personal journey which allows us to explore other parts of the Hitman fantasy"

Hitmans 2 and 3 felt like pretty personal journeys, I mean 3 was nothing but 47's half accurate hallucinated memories of past jobs as he suffered from a bad injury. And Hitman 1 was "No you shut the fuck up dad" the video game.