What have you watched recently?

dux

":1dbsmumy]First good Ridley Scott movie apparently, any good?

It's one of the best looking films ever. Every frame a painting. Hence it makes a good companion piece to Barry Lyndon. Also has a cool story, great actors and amazing sense for accurate historical details (uniforms, haircuts, social norms etc.). Scott made three cinematic masterpieces between 1977 and 1982. The Duellists, Alien and Blade Runner. Unfortunately the first one is almost forgotten since it was only after Alien that he became a popular director.

Cypher-dvd.jpg

Sort of clever plot. But they way it was unfolded/filmed isn't quite as good. :/ And I hated the main character, horrid acting at times... Never had this before with any other film o.O (I'm not even talking about Lucy Liu for obvious reasons).

So yeah, love hate relationship. Definitely could've been something better, what a shame.

just started watching 24 season 5 (this show is so intense) and new episodes of curb and breaking bad.

Fuck yeah 24...

I wish I could erase my memory of everything and watch it all again! It's awesome up to season 8! Also, make sure you watch the movie between s6 and s7.

i am currently watching season 8, i fucking love it so far. bauer literally makes me laugh out loud he is such a fucking legend.

SPOILER!

where he gets stabbed, for like 5 seconds he is fucked up, then he pulls out the knife, throw it, fucking THROWS IT into a guys throat, then shoots a guy through the glass like 5 times i mean jesus christ jack, calm down.