Hitman: Agent 47

knj

:shake:

I don't even need to see the trailer to know it's bad, their promo images alone with Agent 47 doing stunts and going all rambo show's they miss the point of this franchise.

Agent 47 is not Rambo he's a fucking chameleon that puts poison in your Martin, and he's out of there before you even start to feel dizzy.

Fuck you Hollywood, once again. I fell in the trap of watching the first one, won't be falling on that trap again.

Oy, leave Martin alone!

Edited by PogoP

Raiders of the Lost Ark would have proceed the exact same way whether Indiana Jones was in it or not. He does nothing to prevent the Nazi's from getting the ark, and the Nazi's end up blowing themselves up. Not exactly a good setup for a plot.

You pretty much summed up why the plot was so good. The journey to failure; no single man would be able to win against such an army alone makes him relate able. 

Edited by Grinwhrl

Raiders of the Lost Ark would have proceed the exact same way whether Indiana Jones was in it or not. He does nothing to prevent the Nazi's from getting the ark, and the Nazi's end up blowing themselves up. Not exactly a good setup for a plot.

You pretty much summed up why the plot was so good. The journey to failure; no single man would be able to win against such an army alone makes him relate able.

So the plot is good because the main hero is completely unnecessary? I don't think I agree.

So the plot is good because the main hero is completely unnecessary? I don't think I agree.

That kinda goes beyound the point on whether the movie is good or not. In the last scene, where the ghosts attack the Nazis you don't go all like:

"Look at that shit... ghosts killing nazis and the hero is tied to a pole, such a useless hero"

It's all about the journey and the way the scenes are cut together, and yes, the fact that he tries his best against an unbeatable army is part of why it's so relatable.

That kinda goes beyound the point on whether the movie is good or not. In the last scene, where the ghosts attack the Nazis you don't go all like:

"Look at that shit... ghosts killing nazis and the hero is tied to a pole, such a useless hero"

It's all about the journey and the way the scenes are cut together, and yes, the fact that he tries his best against an unbeatable army is part of why it's so relatable.

Exactly.

If you don't agree or like the plot, fair enough, there are plenty of other aspects from the movie that made it great.  We don't see much of this in movies anymore.  Resident Evil movies are a prime example of these problems.

Edited by Grinwhrl

I see we got a Big Bang Theory fan here:

Well, fuck Amy. It's the journey, not the destination.