Aww yisss. My mapcore shit came.

dux

It's not free sadly, they can be bought via the MapCore store in two versions (one is the baseline price for the product, one contributes £5 to MapCore running costs). :D Although maybe some free special editions will make their way into future challenges...

More products will be added this week if the current ones aren't to anyone's taste.

It's not free sadly, they can be bought via the MapCore store in two versions (one is the baseline price for the product, one contributes £5 to MapCore running costs). :D Although maybe some free special editions will make their way into future challenges...

More products will be added this week if the current ones aren't to anyone's taste.

Do you get anything out of the non donation ones?

Nah, they're set to the minimum price possible to produce the product. I don't mind though, I'd rather have people buy them and spread the glorious MapCore message than be put off because they're too pricey. :) Also it makes it easier for me to buy them for myself, lol.

For people who want to donate separately, there'll soon be a section in the top menu and/or sidebar that links to the store and has a donation button, plus a roster of past donators (opt-in) and how the funds are used. I'm also going to be creating some donation-orientated souvenir products (e.g. just a card with some art) with various donation amounts associated with it.

btw Thrik the decription the item pages might want to be changed, I'm guessing it was a copy paste job.

Btw if there is a colour picker why does each shirt need its own page? Is it due to slightly altered logos to better stand out?

I'll check the descriptions.

Each shirt has its own page because the artwork does vary slightly, for example the black one has a two-tone version of the logo and the red one has white text. I would have preferred it if I could disable the colour pickers, I couldn't find a way to do it but I'll check again. All of the artwork is done using vectors so the artwork should print just fine on every colour combination, it's just that certain aspects of the design itself will vary.

BTW, quality issues hopefully won't occur but if you do Spreadshirt has a very generous return policy. Let me know if you do have problems, though.

Edit: Updated the descriptions, some of them got mixed up when adding the extra logo-only products. Thanks!