MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

Puddy

I would like to have Core tested again on thursday the third.

I couldn't find a topic for this map, but in my search I did find another de_core [  ] so maybe rethink the name (fission, reactor, boson?) to avoid confusion and make a new topic for further discussion. :)

I know, I only keep Core as a workingtitle, until i find another name.

Edited by borgking

Hey guys, I gotta give you a quick update on the server situation. Today is the last day we're playing on the "new" server since the owner of it unfortunately decided to stop the service.

This means we're going to move to just another new gameserver. Puddy already ordered one. A new Playtest 4.0 thread will be created on Monday so that we can continue with the playtests without interruptions. The only thing that's going to change for you is the IP and the thread to post into.

Btw, I've added all the submissions to the schedule.

Edited by 'RZL

The playtest of  HoliestCow's & MrTVD's DE_Import and Jedix' DE_Medieval is starting now! Come join us! 

Since the current server has goofed we're going to test on the NEW NEW Server!

Also I would strongly suggest to download de_import from here since the fastdownload server isnt really fast.

NEW IP:  94.250.201.180:27015

Edited by 'RZL

I like the setting of de_medieval

it would be interesting to have the gate be either opened or closed randomly each round(pressing buttons in cs is awkward)

but that would probably change the layout significantly.. also can't say much about the layout, we had no radar  :(

and the funny thing is that you can access the roof by jumping from the railing, should be clipped or just put higher.

post-31012-0-16876500-1396214943_thumb.j

Hello everyone, I'm new to the community and am excited to begin participating! For anyone that cares, I've been mapping for about three years now, and have just recently transfered from mapping for the GoldSRC engine (CS 1.6) to CSGO.

I've been working on a map for a short period of time now and am looking to get a playtest running for it.

The map is still in a very early "alpha" stage but I've developed the layout and have a testable version of the map compiled. I've tested it with a few friends so far and would like to receive some input from other mappers and anyone else in the community as well. Would it be possible to schedule a playtest for next Sunday?

Thanks! :D

I created a new topic for the playtests, please post your comments there from now on 

Would it be possible to schedule a playtest for next Sunday?

Welcome dude! The next sunday is fully booked already, wanna choose another day? you can check out the schedule in the new thread.

Hello again, something has come up on Sunday, is there any way I could swap with someone from the Tuesday 8th test?

i would suggest to post this in the new thread or write the guys who have their playtest on tuesday a private message here.

I would like to have a playtest on 13th for de_shade plx

Added you to the schedule.