Battlefield Bad Company 2

Gloglebag

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's worth it imo, beta's allow you to have much more fun as there are tons of exploits, you don't have to worry about those people that spent 500 hours mastering one weapon or vehicle, or the subsequent patches that nerf anything that is remotely fun. But the dammed Vaseline all over your face is intentional, that I do mind.

Ok ok, I just played for 3 hours more and well, demo/mp alone, this is a 10/10 for me. I haven't had this much fun since, bf2.

BTW, I am only playing the 360 demo do to all the terrible things I keep hearing about the pc beta. I have my beta key, but I will wait to play the pc beta maybe tomorrow. The 360 demo is running perfectly.

You know what! I want to wright some more. I'm sure other people may nitpick things in the game, or whatever, but you know what! Dice, finally did it, they finally made a GOOD fucking modern warfare game. An amazing multiplayer experience. Almost everything I have been waiting for is here in BF, almost. lol Its about time, I can live again! :P Fuck me! I love this game, and its only the damn demo! lol

I played for 2 hour straight with no problems and it was the most fun I've had in a game for quite a long time. :-D FYI, it runs fine on Medium with 2x AA and 16x AF with a 4870 and a Q660, though enabling HS** (whatever the hell that is) rapes my framerate.

The gunplay is better then BF2, but not as god MW and MW2, it doesn't feel as tight and visceral. Also snoipa's are hilariously nerfed, no prone, glowing bukkake on scope, bullet travel time, low damage, low fire rate, you have to keep the crouch button depressed, scope sway.

Imo they should remove the sway, and make the crouch button a toggle. This way you can at least go for head shots at reasonable distance.

The gunplay is better then BF2, but not as god MW and MW2, it doesn't feel as tight and visceral.

Yes but thats all MW2 has better on BC2 :P, body physics as well. But the weapons in BC2 are tight and visceral and very easy to use once you get used to them.

Imo they should remove the sway, and make the crouch button a toggle. This way you can at least go for head shots at reasonable distance

While playing a sniper on the 360 I was able to toggle my scopes. You should be able to do the same on pc. I would hope anyway. I also get tons of one shot one kills. I have to say I have never enjoyed playing a sniper class in anygame as much as I have in this. Also no prone is fine in this game. Bf3 would be another story.

Another really nice additon to BC2 is that vehicles no longer take environmental damage. You run into a wall or fall off a small ledge, no 50% damage drop like prevous games. The random squad speech adds a whole new sense of imersion in the battles .