inspired by hl2?

sensee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change the plot from guy have to transport a pregnant girl to where ever and human guards and you have HL2! Guy comes by train to city meets girl who is some sort of leader for the recistence, has to get to the coast, save the humanity. Now for some HL2 inspiered enviroments.

hl1js8.jpg

hl2st3.jpg

hl3le2.jpg

hl4pl6.jpg

hl5yq7.jpg

hl6ky1.jpg

hl7ic0.jpg

hl8pa7.jpg

hl9zs7.jpg

hl095ij6.jpg

hl901wn2.jpg

hl902wp6.jpg

hl903jb0.jpg

hl904vv5.jpg

IF all this fails to make you see the thruth this just have to convince you!

hl905xp6.jpg

Zoomed in!

hl906hl9.jpg

it is possible someone involved with the movie was a HL2 player...

but more likely it's just a coincidence. i can see some commonalities thematically and visually (and even some of the plot) but it's more coincidence.

That said, it does remind me of HL2, which is fine. On it's own this looks pretty interesting. Only problem is that on this particular machine i'm on right now the sound wasn't working so I couldn't listen to it.

Anyway, thumbs up from watching the trailer with no sound. :D

it is possible someone involved with the movie was a HL2 player...

but more likely it's just a coincidence. i can see some commonalities thematically and visually (and even some of the plot) but it's more coincidence.

That said, it does remind me of HL2, which is fine. On it's own this looks pretty interesting. Only problem is that on this particular machine i'm on right now the sound wasn't working so I couldn't listen to it.

Anyway, thumbs up from watching the trailer with no sound. :D

:( sounds did a great deal. For instance when he meets with the woman she says "you have to get to the coast" that got me thinking of the coast ride with the buggy.

Try this on for size.

That movie is adapted from a book by PD James from 1992. There are no aliens or robots. It is simply a great story about survival, and it doesn't hurt that Alfonso Cuaron is easily one of our most visually and story centric directors working today.

I have no doubts this movie will be fantastic and a true classic that raising a bunch of questions of what it is that makes us human. Basically everything the story for Half Life 2 wasn't.