mapCon: phase 2

Sentura

which date should the mapcon be held on?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. which date should the mapcon be held on?

• feb 8th/9th 2008
    • mar 7th/8th 2008
    • mar 28th/29th 2008

i'm not going to book a hotel room. since only two days (and one night between them), i'll probably have a nap at the place where we meet, or just wander around copenhagen at night to see the city, like i did in NYC.

anyways, the biggest problem for me is the price to get there. anyone knows a cheap way to get to copenhagen from UK and back? flights are at least Ł60 if i book it now.

prob #2 is that i want to be sure for the date, cuz rebooking the ticket will be too expensive.

prob #3 - weather. i prefer its march, cuz if i wander around the city i dont want to freeze there.

also, where would it take place exactly (i mean the building)? will there be a place to have a nap? will there be access to teh internets?

suggestions about what we could do:

1. drink a bit of vodka

2. pro mappers could show us their techniques for mapping - not necessarily on a projector. there will prolly be so few people, we could see it on a laptop monitor

3. can watch speed demos / pro gaming videos / games previews / lolcats / pr0n

4. drink some vodka

5. anything else you want to show/tell anyone

6. drink vodka or maybe beer

7. can order a striptease girl

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not going to book a hotel room. since only two days (and one night between them), i'll probably have a nap at the place where we meet, or just wander around copenhagen at night to see the city, like i did in NYC.

anyways, the biggest problem for me is the price to get there. anyone knows a cheap way to get to copenhagen from UK and back? flights are at least Ł60 if i book it now.

prob #2 is that i want to be sure for the date, cuz rebooking the ticket will be too expensive.

prob #3 - weather. i prefer its march, cuz if i wander around the city i dont want to freeze there.

also, where would it take place exactly (i mean the building)? will there be a place to have a nap? will there be access to teh internets?

1. drink a bit of vodka

2. pro mappers could show us their techniques for mapping - not necessarily on a projector. there will prolly be so few people, we could see it on a laptop monitor

4. drink some vodka

Order a strip tease girl? Wtf

Glad I aint going to this shit.

1. drink a bit of vodka

4. drink some vodka

sounds fun =), good suggestions!