SirK

[WIP] de_splash

18 posts in this topic

Even for a whitebox there's some good atmosphere! Impressive :D

I didnt had much time this weekend :/ But i got some new screenshots :)

20170605160609_1.thumb.jpg.20d479649909558d75d82f4bbb593711.jpg

CT-spawn got the first brushes of a fountain

20170605160623_1.thumb.jpg.2a617da2f4a65b23fee58d5c99eafe34.jpg

Im thinking about building a Arcade on T-spawn 

20170605160629_1.thumb.jpg.81184000642fd55735560ebb105a5bba.jpg

opened up the left side of T-route to Site. So it doesnt feel so claustrophobic :)

We are now tryin to get a playtest happening. Rushtimings feel solid, i got most of the unfair sightlines out and there shouldnt be any OP bombplants anymore!

Whats going on with the random ships? Haha, nice work though.

SirK likes this

Part of the inspiration comes from a water park "typhoon lagoon". Theres a Ship up on a Mountain / Rock which makes a nice Landmark to line up nades :) (+ we hope itll look epic when completed :D )

RaLeX likes this

lol I was looking at the Splash map from COD for reference as I was thinking of a theme park as well 😆

SirK likes this

Too late :D didnt know the COD map was called splash also? ive played the cod map a few times, didnt like it xD

I know banzai - think it has the same inspiration as our map: Typhoon Lagoon. Its a small but fun map and its a shame Valve doesnt care about the demolition mode. I would really appreciate it if you would give somefeedback - not just posting links to maps :) 

Can you give me the thought process when making the current bombsites? They seem really small and gives the terrorists very few options when planting the bomb. I'm just curious what your thoughts are.

10 hours ago, mott said:

Can you give me the thought process when making the current bombsites? They seem really small and gives the terrorists very few options when planting the bomb. I'm just curious what your thoughts are.

I thought about after-plant situations. I dont want the Ts to be able to cover the planted bomb from way back. But thats all open for changes :) Just playin around with a few ideas :)