[WIP] de_Digital

• 4 weeks later...

FIRST VERSION OF DE_DIGITAL RELEASED! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1799933732 

THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST! 

FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! 

LEAVING FEEDBACK HERE WOULD ALSO BE COOL! https://www.reddit.com/r/csmapmakers/comments/cbsxkx/de_digital_layout_test_version_released/

FYI: This is definetly not the final map. This map is broken with many holes and places to boost out of. The only purpose for this version is layout feedback, so feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Howw3
Want to add Reddit link

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

FWI I have stopped working on this map for the competition. Its a a lot of work to do before the March deadline that I cant simply do, being in school and everything. I will be working on this map and others outside of the competition though on my own time when I feel like it. Being here was fun till it lasted. :)    

On 11/14/2019 at 10:30 PM, Howw3 said:

FWI I have stopped working on this map for the competition. Its a a lot of work to do before the March deadline that I cant simply do, being in school and everything. I will be working on this map and others outside of the competition though on my own time when I feel like it. Being here was fun till it lasted. :)    

Would it be able that i could continue making the map?

I think that is a very promising and inspiring idea, and it has potential.

edit. I should read the comments more carefully :), you are still working on the map, just not for the competition.

Edited by H1PP0P0T4MU5

• MapCore on Discord

• Our picks

• Maginot [Wingman]
      Hello everybody!
      I'm creating a map (based on the Maginot Line) for the Wingman's Contest - provided by Source Engine's Discord.

I started the map 3 weeks ago and I'm on the detailing phase, slowly progreeding area by area, worried with the time left. I decided to follow this strategy: detail 75% of every area and after that (and gaining some time) I'd put some final touches + polishment + optimization.  

I wonder, should I keep doing it in a hurry or is it better to make it with no rush and patience (losing the deadline)? There's still a lot to do and I'd like to hear your opinions...
      • 25 replies