[WIP] de_Digital

• 4 weeks later...

FIRST VERSION OF DE_DIGITAL RELEASED! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1799933732 

THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST! 

FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! 

LEAVING FEEDBACK HERE WOULD ALSO BE COOL! https://www.reddit.com/r/csmapmakers/comments/cbsxkx/de_digital_layout_test_version_released/

FYI: This is definetly not the final map. This map is broken with many holes and places to boost out of. The only purpose for this version is layout feedback, so feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Howw3
Want to add Reddit link

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

FWI I have stopped working on this map for the competition. Its a a lot of work to do before the March deadline that I cant simply do, being in school and everything. I will be working on this map and others outside of the competition though on my own time when I feel like it. Being here was fun till it lasted. :)    

On 11/14/2019 at 10:30 PM, Howw3 said:

FWI I have stopped working on this map for the competition. Its a a lot of work to do before the March deadline that I cant simply do, being in school and everything. I will be working on this map and others outside of the competition though on my own time when I feel like it. Being here was fun till it lasted. :)    

Would it be able that i could continue making the map?

I think that is a very promising and inspiring idea, and it has potential.

edit. I should read the comments more carefully :), you are still working on the map, just not for the competition.

Edited by H1PP0P0T4MU5

• MapCore on Discord

• Our picks

• Mapcore X Prodeus Winners Announced!
      The winners of Mapcore X2 Prodeus 
      1st place: Paws [ Retail Therapy ]
      P-link: m-MC0iuUs2j6

- $1,500.00 USD 
      - One year of Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Shotgun and Gauntlets (skins)
      - Biker Gloves (skin) 
      - Special winners role on the Prodeus Discord

2nd Place: Grays [ Firebase Kodai ]
      P-link: m-5J9cCzaepH

- $1000.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Gauntlets + Biker Gloves (skins) 

3rd Place: Vladd [ Maximum Menace ]
      P-link: m-9yZfaAliyx

- $500.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Biker Gloves (skin)

All of the winners will also be showcased on our Youtube channel, and because we had so many amazing entries, we’ll be showcasing parts of our Staff Picks too. 

We want to thank the wonderful folks over at Mapcore for hosting this sick competition, and a big ol shoutout to our sponsor Humble Games (who publish Prodeus), for making a large contribution to our prize pool this time around. 

Looking forward to the next competition already! Maybe will do a coop one with teams allowed? WHO KNOW!? Can't wait, see you then!

• 2 replies