Blade Runner 2049

Mazy

":38wmojoh]
I'm not sceptical, Ridley has never disappointed me thus far and I don't expect he will start now. It would be a shame though, if Harrison doesn't come back.

have you seen robin hood?

Robin Hood wasn't bad imho, it just wasn't up to his standards. I'm pretty confident I won't be disappointed by Prometheus.

":19vzcywn]
I'm not sceptical, Ridley has never disappointed me thus far and I don't expect he will start now. It would be a shame though, if Harrison doesn't come back.

have you seen robin hood?

It's like 10 years since ridley directed something kick ass.

I think both Kingdom of Heaven and American Gangster are pretty kick ass. I also loved Body of lies. So please, what did you dislike about those three? Really, I'm curious.

The fact that I cant even remember the plot in one of those movies. I remember enjoying watching them, but they weren't that memorable. I can however remember almost all the dialogue in Gladiator.

The Rock, regardless of how awesome it is, does not come close to Gladiator imo. If you want something similar and even better, watch Braveheart ;)

for me braveheart is a 8/10 movie, the rock is a 9/10. Gladiator is ofcourse a 10/10. (Gladiator special editon 4 hour long piece of shit is a 3/10)

What is it with Ridley and his Director cuts? Gladiator, crap, Kingdom of heaven, crap, Blade Runner, crap.

He should look at Cameron for proper Director cuts.

I never even knew the scene in alien where the family discover the derelict ship wasn't in the theatrical release until about a month ago. I cannot imagine the film without it.