Brütal Legend

Mazy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played the demo and loved it but I won't buy it until I find a good discount =)

i ordered my copy from play.com

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/40 ... oduct.html

for 51 euros which was less than everyone else but by the time it arrived they dropped the price to 30 ... those fuckers ! :D

don't know if they send to brazil though ...

That's cheap! I'm not so sure about it though since my console is american and I cant find any info about region block in the page :(

I usually get my stuff from http://www.estarland.com btw (the layout is horrible but i've ordered several games and never had any problems).

• 8 months later...

i was on youtube a moment ago and recommended video for me was the old school brütal legends debut trailer ! and i was like " fuck yeah lets have it"

and than ... silence ... so i said to myself clearly the person that uploaded the trailer here is retarded and ill just fire up one of the other 20 videos that are this exact same video but this time with audio please ! and than i came across a version that had evanescence playing over it and some other stuff and some more crap ... and than i saw that youtube automatically removed the audio tracks because of some license issue with the music

WHAT THE FUCK ?????????????????? ITS A TRAILER ... AN OFFICIAL TRAILER .... FROM A GAME THAT HAS LICENSED THAT MUSIC TO BE ON THE SOUNDTRACK !!!!!!!!!!! LIKE IN THE ACTUAL GAME .... I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS ??? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING *HEADEXPLODES*

will the inception trailer loose its audio track tomorrow because it has hand zimmer music in it ?

this shit is going too far ! who do we need assassinate to make the internet go back to the way it used to be ?

*NERDRAGE*

Well I had the HD videos provided to me directly by the publishers' PR dudes because of my fan site (got one of those big ass statues to give away too :D). Although a few got temporarily flagged by YouTube, all I had to do was dispute the copyright claim and it was resolved within a few days. Although things are flagged automatically — it can automatically detect licensed music and video — they are dealt with manually.