Dead Space 2

ElectroSheep

Now this is pure awesome;

http://helldescent.com/2011/02/03/visce ... ace-2-fan/

Dead Space 2 fan Ashley P. found herself at a most unfortunate situation a few days ago. While destroying some necromorphs in Dead Space 2, her dog decided he wanted to play as well, or maybe he was just terrified by the Xbox’s fan. Either way, the dog knocked over poor Ashley’s Xbox, causing her copy of Dead Space 2 to be slaughtered by the Xbox’s innards. Her immediate reaction was to run screaming (digitally) on Twitter to who ever listened. By luck of fate, or an appropriate mention, Visceral heard her cries and sent her an amazing package. Ashley received a signed copy of Dead Space 2 as well as a caricature of Isaac and her little dog.

Visceral are officially top dogs :P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardcore Mode has some really terrible design decisions, like the super long unskippable intro cutscene without even a courtesy checkpoint afterwards. I put in three tries, three times having to rewatch that cutscene. In the end I got to the conduit room with the hacker suit, in the middle of chapter 2 (there's a hack to open up the conduit rooms on PC, because normally they're unavailable because they're tied to Dead Space Ignition, which isn't on PC) I shot one of the exploding arm guys from like 20 feet away and the explosion somehow from that distance managed to instakill me from near full health.

• 4 weeks later...