Sign in to follow this  
Thrik

User name changes

The general policy for user name changes is as follows:

• [*:3c56j4y1]After creating your account there is a two-week grace period during which you can have your username changed once without impacting future requests. There will be no official log of the change, nor any indication to other members that it was changed.

[*:3c56j4y1]After the two-week grace period, if you have your username changed you won't be able to do it again for six months. For six months after the change, your custom title will indicate what your previous username was so forum members don't get confused. After six months the title will vanish and you'll be able to request a new change at any time.

[*:3c56j4y1]Obscene/stupid usernames will not be granted.

After reading this post I came to know that we can change the username. But there is time periods limitation to change it. I have never seen such to change the username in any websites up till now. Its really very nice concept. Because some of the websites don't have permission even change password also.

After reading this post I came to know that we can change the username. But there is time periods limitation to change it. I have never seen such to change the username in any websites up till now. Its really very nice concept. Because some of the websites don't have permission even change password also.

Man these bots are getting scary.

I should probably change my name since it's different than any other forum I post on..... but it's so Spicy!

EDIT: that IS an awesome bot

Sign in to follow this