Batman: Arkham Knight

blackdog

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, was convinced I posted I finished this like last week!

100% to see the complete ending. For me this was the best Batman Arkham, the story is darker and more mature than City. Great twists as well.

Giving it a rest for a bit before doing the Story+, might get back to Splinter Cell or just do work like I should ;)

I'm surprised I'm not feeling the need of the challenges this time, which I was addicted on previous titles… I guess that's because here "everything is in-game" so positive for the immersion, but less interesting in terms of bite-sized gameplay (I used to tackle challenges on lunch breaks)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The game is back on Steam as of the 28-29th October.

The announcements also reads:

we will be giving away FREE digital copies of games from the Batman: Arkham library. This means we will be giving away copies of Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Batman: Arkham Origins, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate. The Batman: Arkham library of games will be given to everyone who has already purchased or will purchase Batman: Arkham Knight for PC prior to 11:59 pm PDT, November 16, 2015

these games will be added to the libraries by december, they say.

I was really hoping they would release the Remastered version (which from a quick search atm is mentioned only for Xone and PS4), and I'd rather get that as a thank you for preordering the latest botched title.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/208650/announcements/detail/128710596369779495

We are very sorry that many our customers continue to be unhappy with the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. We worked hard to get the game to live up to the standard you deserve but understand that many of you are still experiencing issues.

Until the end of 2015, we will be offering a full refund on Batman: Arkham Knight PC, regardless of how long you have played the product. You can also return the Season Pass along with the main game (but not separately). For those of you that hold onto the game, we are going to continue to address the issues that we can fix and talk to you about the issues that we cannot fix.

Thank you,

Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment

Batman lived a hard life...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, anyone playing on PC at all?

I coincidentally felt like playing some Batman when they were patching it. It seems to me that the performance is much improved, I started the Game+, got to 10% of the story in one sitting and game was constantly at 60fps (with manual unlock in the cfg). It suffers a lot for tearing tho :( especially in the moments the camera goes in FPS or in general in tight environments(!).

I dunno if it was the game, but after exiting the game, Firefox was fucked up (rendering was full of artifacts on UI and pages) so I had to reboot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...