Ubisoft Toronto -- Senior LD (Exciting Projects)

soultron

Hey folks,

We're currently looking for a Senior Level Designer here at Ubisoft Toronto.

Posting: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/careers/search.aspx#sr-post-id=91023518 

I'm reaching out because we have a lot of great unannounced projects at the studio cooking right now (I unfortunately cannot and will not be able to tell you what they are, sorry!) and I think our studio culture, benefits, and general neighborhood are fantastic. I've been here for nearly 5 years so feel free to ask me any questions about working at Ubi TO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, General Vivi said:

How many employees do you guys have now?

Hmm, hard for me to guess, but I'd say >450. We're growing a lot. (Was <150 when I joined in 2012.) The goal, since the beginning of the studio, has always been 800 by 2020. This is part of the agreement with the federal government to create jobs.

Edited by soultron

Hello Soutron, i would like to know about UBI's policies about hiring international professionals.

I would like to know how does it work, and etc, i know it's such a general question, sorry :P
And about this federal agreement, are they focused on hiring canadians or this doesn't matter?

btw i'm only a beginner on this road, just curious

Edited by Hlrguitar

Hey Hlrguitar,

We've hired internationally, yeah! As far as the intricacies of the hiring process itself, I'm not sure. I want to say that typically you stand a better chance of being hired internationally if you're more of a senior in your discipline, however, so keep this in mind.

You could get in touch with our Level Design recruiter Barry Wilson (here's his twitter, you can/should also try him on LinkedIn too) to ask him! :)