[Farcry] NickRock (singleplayer mission)

Bluestrike

I had godmode on...

I didn't, that's why I got frustrated and quit playing it after reaching the pier. You have way too many mercs in the camp where the leader is located, also there the enemies from the pier are coming to that camp which makes it even harder.

You need more savepoints or at least position them better, the only one I came across so far was the one in that camp when I was surrounded by 15 mercs. You definately gotta make that leader stand more out, because I didn't notice that I killed him after I checked the objectives tab.

Oh and RD is right about the killzones, you can go much too far until a kill helicopter takes you out.

I like your terrain and vegetation though, it looks pretty overall. AI was oki too, except for those mercs coming from the pier to the camp, reduce their sound range and make sure they got a different group id.

I think I will give it a second try tomorrow when I have more time, maybe I'm also a little bit too harsh, I know that FarCry sp mapping isn't easy. So keep it up, if you got a new FarCry map in the works or still want to improve this one, I'll be willing to give you some indepth feedback. ;)

Reminds me of finishing my SP map, which I would have to do in my freetime. :-?

Oh well, I'll try to at least.

I can't add earlyer savepoints or the AI is messed up, and tried to keep AI's out of range away but it didn't work.

I should have mentioned its not a easy map :)

Probebly has to do with a unsuported pathtype i used, I wanted some mercs to run on a line like in vietnam movies, but they are messed up with saves. (airwalking and stuff)

Placed anchors between the camps what are supposed to keep em seperated but doesn't work.

Wel it depends on what gun u use too, when u use the sniper rifle, you better make sure he died and start running and make youre way across the river :)

ps game is saved when killing the leader

Hmm good thing I didn't apply for the leveldesigner position at Crytek then? ;-)

Ooh it was a nice little sp map, well made. However, it was too easy for me although I played on hard. Mercs are a piece of cake in the jungle no matter how many there are.

There were a lot of buildings that didn't touch the ground though and the checkpoints didn't work perfectly. Some checkpoints got saved on top of others.