• 1 month later...

PLEASE HELP!!! Can't publish the map on the workshop. I got this massage every time!

Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem accessing the item. Please try again.

The map appears in my list of published items but it's not on the workshop! Tried it yesterday and had the same problem. Maybe there is a size limit for the .bsp file or smth? My map is 350mb, could it be the reason?

Any solutions would be great!

Edited by AK Addict

1 hour ago, AK Addict said:

PLEASE HELP!!! Can't publish the map on the workshop. I got this massage every time!

Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem accessing the item. Please try again.

The map appears in my list of published items but it's not on the workshop! Tried it yesterday and had the same problem. Maybe there is a size limit for the .bsp file or smth? My map is 350mb, could it be the reason?

Any solutions would be great!

1. you map will be in ...csgo/maps folder - done?
2.are you used -lowmemworkshop launch command (note - if not, try it, but you must include all youre file, like .nav .kv .dds .txt because thats command will not included all file)?
3. try uploaded with other source internet (if you used home internet, try to used mobile internet, or go to near cafe and used public wi-fi)

29 minutes ago, AK Addict said:

Thank You for your comment! It's finally appeared on the workshop with almost 1 hour delay and despite the error massage!)) I guess it's just the website problem.. looks like workshop is busy today!)

Usually when you have that error, it's due to Steam's workshop itself. Just like they need time for their bots to scan/review your submission, it can take a bit of time before it's definitly live. 

It's finally over now! Workshop link in the first comment is updated..hope everything is working fine. Making a map takes much more time than I expected and I will still improve it in the future but for now I just have to stop and make something playable.

de_oasis_radar.jpg

Edited by AK Addict

• 1 month later...

Map updated! As my map got a honorable mention I decided to polish it a little and add some props here and there to make it more interesting! I also decided to add......oasis 0_o under the bridge, so..... yeah 8/

-Mid second door opened up to make it a little more interesting battle area.
-Some areas are more detailed now (detailing is still in progress..)
-Shadow brightness increased to improve readability.
-Some dark spots also brightened up.
-Clipped off some boost spots.
-Disabled eye burning bloom effect.
-Added water under the bridge area as it makes everything better)

Check the rest of the pics in the Workshop

de_oasis0000056.jpg

Edited by AK Addict

• Mapcore Supporters

Funds go towards hosting and license costs, Discord server boosts, and more. If you'd like to donate, check out our Patreon announcement.