Interesting take on the commercial failure of BG&E...

Furyo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really a console game, so for it to be as good on a PC you need to make your PC feel like a console. So yes, you'd need a game pad to be comfortable. I personally think the TV effect actually improves the graphics too, since on the PC the high definition means you can see the relatively low resolution textures and such, while on a TV that slight blurring masks it.

I only played the PC demo so I don't know how the full game is, but I immediately thought it both looked and felt better on my GameCube. If you have a console then get it for the console is my best advice.

As someone who owns it on all 4 platforms... :P

PC's graphics are on par with the Xbox overall, but can be run much higher resolution - I actually preferred the visuals by far at 1600x1200, but felt the gamepads were much more solid than the keyboard/mouse. default GC/wavebird controller was the best fit, methinks.

Visually: PC, Xbox, GC, PS2

Gameplay: GC, Xbox, PC, PS2