CS:GO Demolition Map

MinorThreat

I've been working on a demolition map set at a port. So far I have just made the basics. Before I go any further, I was wondering whether anyone could take a look at it and let me know what they thought of the general layout. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Here's the link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails?id=480489249

this isn't technically a demolition map, this is a normal defuse map. I can understand the semantics here, but these days "Demolition" would imply the single bombsite, weapon progression based on kills game mode currently part of CSGO.

Seeing as you've edited your overlay, it would've been wise to remove everything that you can't actually stand on to make things clearer. You've also got a lot of very long lines of sight. Ct's can pratically stand on bombsite B and keep Ts away with sniping. That long flank around B is a deathtrap as well.

I can't see how CTs can get into A either?

this isn't technically a demolition map, this is a normal defuse map. I can understand the semantics here, but these days "Demolition" would imply the single bombsite, weapon progression based on kills game mode currently part of CSGO.

Seeing as you've edited your overlay, it would've been wise to remove everything that you can't actually stand on to make things clearer. You've also got a lot of very long lines of sight. Ct's can pratically stand on bombsite B and keep Ts away with sniping. That long flank around B is a deathtrap as well.

I can't see how CTs can get into A either?

Whoops! Didn't mean to put demolition, thanks for the heads up! Might have been a good idea to mark out the boxes too, I'll post another overlay. I haven't built all the cover for the flank around B yet; at this stage I just wanted to make sure that there was nothing fundamentally wrong with the layout itself. As for the entrance to A, I must have forgotten to mark the opening- it is visible in the 3rd picture.