Toxic Fabric V2 FINALE (QUAKE3)

The Vadrigar Arena God give me order to transform my filthy fabric into a arena i must obbey the order of the Arena God,i placed items in the arena as hes order me,i hope he is satisfied with my filthy work,otherwise i join in the Arena Eternal for eternity

You where abducted into Arena Eternal warriors from various dimensions across the universe hand picked for their combat skills to fight each other in a type of brutal blood sport as a battleground for the Vadrigar own enjoyment.

Enter the portal to begin combat

A team of archaeologists and scientists excavating the ruins of ancient Greece discover books and documents written by a race who were known as the Stroggs. After learning how to translate this ancient language the team discover that they must travel to two locations, the Brazilian rainforest and the Northpole, in order to locate and recover alien crystals from meteorites that have impacted the Earth at these locations.
the archaeologists and scientists use there toxic facility where they work to gain access to the generators for there power,These crystals will give them the ability to open a time vortex that will enable the Stroggs to travel to our time period and continue their mysterious work, which is something that the archeological and scientific team are eager to learn from.

download https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lce09he7ry3w1/toxic_fabric

Special thanks to everyone who helped test this map and give feedaback

Garux for netradiant-custom-x64/helping me on mapping and NetRadiant custom
warfork community
cpma community
worldofpadman community

wolfenstein version - Aciz from etjump for weapon_respawn script
xonotic community
Simon O'C for tuts
Victor Karp for tuts
Tom362 for gameplay feedback

shot-20230509-185839.jpg

shot-20230509-190200.jpg

shot-20230509-185911.jpg

Edited by Devils Right Hand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well i consider how i connect the down floor with the up floor and i came up with deck17 platforms yes its from there,but the rest is all custom,time vortex generator/toxic pool/crane/warehouse storage/ect,

i write this only as a leveldesinger not as person,sidenote i even give csgo hammer editor even a try and i public a map but it doesnt look so good as most of other hammer editor leveldesigner they make better maps yes,but the editor is for me hard to level design the shortcuts etc to jump from 1 editor to another editor,radiant is much user friendly easier as hammer editor,but on idtech3 radiant im good only on geometry leveldesing im not a model artist/texture artist,since im now 7-8 years on leveldesing on this emm old engine and still making maps