Mathieu Thronion - 3D Artist - Portfolio

Omega_math

Bienvenue :P

Mostly commenting on the presentation rather than the content but I'd personally remove the Accueil section, and land directly on Portfolio (since it's pretty much the same content and will save 1 click)

I also think it's mandatory to write your resume and descriptions in english. If you want to keep the french version you can add a button to chose the language but yeah, you're only limiting your options if you make it french only :)

Keep it up!

• 8 months later...

Hey there, mate. I'd like to make it simple, keep it simple. We're an indie team of dedicated and passionate professionals trying to make a mark in the industry. We have an awesome concept, idea, and every detail in place. Everything is possible and viable without any budget. However, all we need is someone skilled to create characters and assets for our game, a Midas, and we found it's you. So we would like to invite you to join our profit-sharing team, atleast for a one-project stand. You in, mate? This is an opportunity you would regret you missed. Hit me a message for other details and e-mail.