Hammer Editor -insecure problem.

Naivi

Hi i have got problem,when i want to compile map and start it,it just compile map start the game but it show window where say that i cannot join that server because of -insecure command. I used to use -insecure for recording demo but currenly i dont have got -insecure in autoexec and config so i dont know where is problem,is there any special autoexec/config for Hammed Editor? Im using Expert copiling. What should i do? Thank you :)

insecure.jpg

Hi i have got problem,when i want to compile map and start it,it just compile map start the game but it show window where say that i cannot join that server because of -insecure command. I used to use -insecure for recording demo but currenly i dont have got -insecure in autoexec and config so i dont know where is problem,is there any special autoexec/config for Hammed Editor? Im using Expert copiling. What should i do? Thank you :)

insecure.jpg

you are using the game launched after compiling or the game as usual then launching the map via the console?

So you have built a map in hammer, you compile it, the game starts and crashes like this?

correct?

- Did you make any changes to the command lines in the compile window?

- Did you check your CSGO launch options? (Steam->library->right click CSGO->properties->set launch options)

- Did you ever manage to make a map run (without that crash) in CSGO after compiling?

So you have built a map in hammer, you compile it, the game starts and crashes like this?

correct?

- Did you make any changes to the command lines in the compile window?

- Did you check your CSGO launch options? (Steam->library->right click CSGO->properties->set launch options)

- Did you ever manage to make a map run (without that crash) in CSGO after compiling?

- No i didnt-

- Yes i did,i dont have got -insecure in it.

- Yes,before i used -insecure in my CS:GO

You might want to try to launch the map through the real game and see if it works :)

personnally I had trouble with the version of the game that launches after compiling!

Ye its works when i start it through the real game but its uncomfortable :/ I liked that i just pressed Run map.. and it just started :/

- No i didnt-

- Yes i did,i dont have got -insecure in it.

- Yes,before i used -insecure in my CS:GO

Ye its works when i start it through the real game but its uncomfortable :/ I liked that i just pressed Run map.. and it just started :/

welcome to the hell of the source engine :P

at least you can make it work in some way! Personnally I'd advise you to use the less comfortable way because you'll lose less time doing that rather than finding what's the issue is

welcome to the hell of the source engine :P

at least you can make it work in some way! Personnally I'd advise you to use the less comfortable way because you'll lose less time doing that rather than finding what's the issue is

Ok ill be using that uncomfortable way :/
I have got another problem but i created new TOPIC : https://www.mapcore.org/topic/19656-map-empty-vvisexe-not-responing/