college essays :<

curman

HAHA I JUST FINISHED MINE AND THERES NO WAY IM GOING TO SHOW IT TO YOU

btw when you write it, write about a personal experience that some how put you at a disadvantage...colleges love that shit....i wrote about how i had surgery and missed nearly a year of school....but still managed to graduate on time

talk about triumph over adversity JESUS D:

i have a prompt given by college on a broad area of "how you got into art and why you want to do this major" etc etc

so I made a pretty gay (but understandable) intro:

One of Picasso’s famous quotes was “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” My art began with my little hands dipped in paint I can still remember finger-painting my first self-portrait onto a plate for my mother in kindergarten. That plate survived the next twelve years of (cracks, burns, and abuse). Now I realize whenever I am reminded of that plate that I've always had felt a unique talent and passion towards art that began as a child, as Picasso said. As you enter into elementary school at such a young age the world is at your fingertips, with all doors open to whatever strikes your interest, and from the first I took a pencil into my hand and began to doodle I had a firm realization of my creativity.

(ignore shit in () that means i havnt figured words out yet) but i'm not sure to go on from there..