1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. owk

Posts by owk

  • DE_CROWN

    • owk
    • March 19, 2014 at 1:25 PM

    the map is absolutely fantastic. I put the screen of something that can be annoying if abused in game.

    T Spawn Left tree


    T Spawn Right tree


    T Spawn all streetlights


    T Spawn balcony (100% You can reach him)


    Checkers door bad clip


    Fountain tree

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • owk
    • March 17, 2014 at 10:45 PM

    I'd like to test the map I'm working on, I'll put the link below


    https://www.mediafire.com/?9ut1e10c13xnzxp

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • owk
    • March 9, 2014 at 1:35 PM

    this is my first attempt to create a home. does not look very nice

    [Blocked Image: http://oi57.tinypic.com/2qb5gdy.jpg]

  • DE_CROWN wip by FMPONE and Volcano

    • owk
    • March 7, 2014 at 6:02 PM

    I can not wait to see and play this map!

  • cs_towaway_zone_b1 (RELEASE)

    • owk
    • March 7, 2014 at 3:56 PM

    Looks nice, good job.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • owk
    • February 25, 2014 at 9:00 PM

    thanks for playtesting industry_town, and any feed are welcome

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • owk
    • February 25, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    Quote from owk

    Hi, this is my wip, in a remake I'm doing. as you can see I am no expert, I need become familiar with the program and improve a lot.

    [Blocked Image: http://static.mapcore.org/public/style_i…/attachicon.gif]2014-01-29_00001.jpg

    [Blocked Image: http://static.mapcore.org/public/style_i…/attachicon.gif]2014-01-29_00002.jpglooking at the screen looks very ugly remake but the gameplay does not look bad

    I wanted to show the progress of my map, this evening we will playtest

  • [CS GO] de_medieval (wip)

    • owk
    • February 25, 2014 at 1:30 AM
    Quote from JediX

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/h3bDCRV.jpg]


    Quote from FMPONE

    Looking forward to more progress.

    Cool concept, I really like this house, beautiful work.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • owk
    • February 22, 2014 at 8:05 AM

    Hi guys, I would like to test industry_town on the next available time. Arms Race/ TDM map, but for now arms race is better for playtest.

    https://www.mediafire.com/?8i9qxc5zootsb46

    -edit: radar fixed

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • owk
    • January 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM

    Hi, this is my wip, in a remake I'm doing. as you can see I am no expert, I need become familiar with the program and improve a lot.

    Original map:


    Original map:

    looking at the screen looks very ugly remake but the gameplay does not look bad

  • [CS:GO] Bagra

    • owk
    • January 17, 2014 at 12:39 PM

    I had the chance to play a lot of games in this map (comp,casual,explore alone or with friends) and I have to say, that much fun to play. You have worked very hard in this map and the result is amazing. I hope to become an official map.

  • (BETA)De_Subtransit

    • owk
    • January 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM

    looks nice, but maybe it's better the normal radar, get confused with the green radar

  • [Help] Measures of the walls

    • owk
    • December 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM
    Quote from Squad

    Dimensions

    WoLD dimensions

    this helps me a lot. thank you very much!

  • [Help] Measures of the walls

    • owk
    • December 15, 2013 at 5:11 PM

    Hello everyone, I started this topic because I need help with the measurements of the walls, floor, etc.. I want to do a remake of a map from another game, and I have many screenshots, but I do not know how to know the correct size. Now there's an example.

    [Blocked Image: http://gyazo.com/56eb2fb33f33df09465179087446e020.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://gyazo.com/2c9fc081dea27aad2da7493e0155e705.png]


    any advice would be welcome


    all screen here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/32ord…dustry+town.rar

  • What was your first ever map?

    • owk
    • December 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM

    Hello everyone my name is Lorenzo, I'm 16 and this is my first post.

    Was my first map for Call of Duty 4. was a ritch. where you had to jump, bounce to reach the next platform. some screenshots:

    [Blocked Image: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6429/4n8r.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/148/ydn9.jpg]


    Shortly after I made a map for csgo, Aim is a map. I had no experience, I thought that a map aim was the thing easier. some screenshot:


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/633044342294926554/512FBCE2FB2D15B91F2CB4BC4ED3912B707F6A3D/][Blocked Image: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/633044342294930449/B03CB41395A8ED0F9A332C3BFD862D969D788F60/]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™