de_Tastyfuel (night map)

Infarlock

Hey you guys I am new to mapcore.

I've worked on the map for around a year and a half and since this is my very first map I always had to change stuff when I learned something new about the engine like at first I always used overlays until I discovered decals, so I switched many stuff to decals.

Storyline:
Over the past month a local gang were sending threatening messages to the local gas station and the Chinese restaurant saying they will destroy the entire area, cause chaos and take revenge on the Chinese restaurant after the manager stole a gang member's MAC-10 from his car.

Workshop link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=496354268

Have fun!

Edited by Infarlock

I find the environment very noisy, it makes it a bit hard to find angles where you could be shot from.

Overall, there is some work which has been done, no denying that. You could try and rework lighting ou rework details to make more clear the basic shape of your level. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the feedback!

I might change the soundscape for the CT spawn+B bombsite area if it is too noisy as they're using the same soundscape, I thought adding this outside will give the player the feeling of him being in a large city with a lot of noise, cars and other things, maybe I'll just make it quieter.

Thanks for the feedback!

I might change the soundscape for the CT spawn+B bombsite area if it is too noisy as they're using the same soundscape, I thought adding this outside will give the player the feeling of him being in a large city with a lot of noise, cars and other things, maybe I'll just make it quieter.

I meant noisy as in visually noisy, there are a lot of details everywhere and the basic shape of the level isn't very clear visually. i had trouble knowing where to look :)

the sound is fine inmy opinion!

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I wasn't very clear :)

Hey guys a server was just opened for the map, unfortunately at the end of the map there's a vote which forces the server to put another map, that will be removed later, but for now it's de_Tastyfuel!

Thanks to |WM|Zugi!
The mode is set to casual.
176.57.129.81:27045

128tick ;)