1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. |FRITZ|

Posts by |FRITZ|

  • 3dsmax Grid: Reconfigure to Valve Hammer Editor

    • |FRITZ|
    • September 14, 2005 at 4:57 AM

    its a model.

  • totally random texture thread

    • |FRITZ|
    • September 14, 2005 at 1:49 AM

    *pissed on*

    Rust looks blurly on some parts.

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • |FRITZ|
    • September 11, 2005 at 7:10 AM

    I think it might be a cs prop^

    Can someone explain to me what the "skip" texture does?

  • Scripting in Source

    • |FRITZ|
    • September 9, 2005 at 2:53 AM

    If you dont know how to code like me. Hammer is a freakin dream in terms of the io system, and the amount of entities you can explore to create new game types and physics shit.

  • fy_cawkpawd

    • |FRITZ|
    • September 6, 2005 at 3:17 AM
    Quote from Tequila

    50 Cent? Fuck that.

  • Layout tips and musts

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 26, 2005 at 9:22 PM

    http://www.slothy.com/composite/MP_101.doc

  • what are the best hl1 compile tools?

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 24, 2005 at 11:04 PM
    Quote from killer tomato

    Damnit...

    Dammit

  • Speed mapping

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 20, 2005 at 4:53 AM

    what a english beat down.. anyways, I kinda like the orange look, nice brushwork as well.

  • dm_intense

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 17, 2005 at 10:08 PM

    Im not a big fan of "abstract" maps, I for one rather see a consistent theme with a nice color scheme to boot. Abstract maps, atleast for me, come off as being tacky.

  • Older photoshop digital stuff (2000-2003)

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 17, 2005 at 5:46 AM

    I wish I could suck as much as you do

    Nice stuff man!

  • Aftermath trailer

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 12, 2005 at 3:32 AM

    what kind biased self delusion is going on here

    http://www.3dgamers.com/games/halflife2/downloads/

    The mean is 91mb if that's any indicator.

    It's fine when anybody bashes valve, but do it for the right reasons.

  • Aftermath trailer

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 12, 2005 at 2:48 AM

    talk about negative nancys for fuck sake. Passing judgement on a minute teaser. Real smart.

    And Im with Tequila on this. No need for 10 trailers.

  • Not just the cool guys have updated webpages.

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 11, 2005 at 10:28 AM

    "All maps are made in the time around late 2002 til late 2004, so they do not represent my current skill."

    gave me a chuckle.. Anyways nice and clean, the ways me's likes it.

  • R.I.P. Peter Jennings

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 10, 2005 at 5:37 AM

    europeans like bill.

    Yeah, RIP jennings, but thats what smokes do to you anyway.

  • FUCK YES!

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 9, 2005 at 10:41 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://skdr.dayofdefeat.fi/macgyver_avatar.jpg]

  • "The Aristocrats"

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 7, 2005 at 9:22 AM

    http://www.thearistocrats.com/

    It's just basically hollywood stars reciting the most foul joke ever told.

    I found a video of South Parks Cartman reciting the joke. http://%7boption%7d

    This "joke" is just made to offend people so use your best judgement when choosing whether or not to view.

    fuuny stuff in a twisted twisted way.

  • Summer!

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 6, 2005 at 9:59 AM

    my summer, in general has been a fucking train wreck. A festering unproductive shithole. but seriously, I think this gotta be one of the worst summer I ever had

    just thinking of the past months gets me so fucking depressed and pist off.

  • scaling=fubared

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 5, 2005 at 11:59 PM

    well yeah. Wouldn't it be 1. Despite that I change the number a could times, even double digits and it didn't do shit.. Maybe the vmf got screwed. I'll try exporting as a dxf file then scaling.

    And I use xsi not 3ds :embarassed:

  • scaling=fubared

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 5, 2005 at 11:49 PM

    yeah I did.

    I guess the model itself is fubared or something..

  • scaling=fubared

    • |FRITZ|
    • August 5, 2005 at 11:38 PM

    it doesnt seem to do anything.

    heres my qc:

    $modelname support6.mdl

    $body "Body" "support1_reference.smd"

    $sequence idle "support1_idle" loop fps 15

    $collisionmodel "support1_physbox.smd"

    $cdmaterials chpsupport/chpsupport

    $staticprop

    $surfaceprop "concrete"

    $scale 1.0

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™