Ooh I'm almost done!
Posts by insta
-
-
Game development camp, more like fat camp! Haw haw haw!
-
-
Can the design be the mapcore cube with a hurg stencil on one side?
-
Quote from buddy the designer
So, how many of You started something arleady?
Layout and texturing is done, just needs detailing and item placement

-
-
Cool, love the look of the Monk-zombie, looks like something out of Painkiller or Blood. Really looking forward to it

-
-
I really really like it, especially the second scene. I think what's "wrong" with it is the characters on the balconies (they seem too large) and the lighting. I think it would look really cool with a darker background (more shadows on the balconies) and a stronger light on the....flesh-with-sneakers character.
-
Looks very nice indeed, but I agree that the watertower looks out of place. Maybe throw in a windmill or something like that instead.
-
Quote from buddy the designer
Yes, exacly, it's what I was thinking. We need a server with all our maps and play them before any voting.
With such a limited space to make a map in, I don't think most of the finished maps will be playable with more than 2-4 players. Mine is atleast 4 players max.
-
-
Shot 3 could use some softer shadows, but apart from that it's very nice work.
-
Poor GSC
I'm guessing they'll be sued like crazy, go bankrupt and that's the end of future patching for Stalker. -
-
-
-
-
-
Damnit Stolve, you're making us Norwegians look bad infront of all the other countries
