1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 22, 2007 at 2:57 AM

    stop being so awesome guys

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 19, 2007 at 2:34 PM

    I decided to extend the deadline to feb 5th (it's a monday).

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 17, 2007 at 2:51 AM

    Wpoly stays at 500 (peaking 700) most of the time in this area. I'm aware of the texture misalignment in the trainline, I have already fixed it.

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/avon0008.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/avon0007.jpg]

  • AS_RECON, by 3D_Mike and L.Duke

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2007 at 10:37 PM

    I never really liked the look of this map :/ The models look a bit cartoony as well.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2007 at 10:05 PM

    Squad <333

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2007 at 7:38 PM

    I'm not sure about extending the deadline, people seem to lost motivation after the first weeks.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2007 at 4:34 PM

    That's not that bad KT

    I'll post wips of mine as soon as I get a cool light_env

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2007 at 3:57 PM

    CHECK OUT THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATED RULES AND THE CONTEST WAD

    You guys are gonna love the hint/skip/null textures I made

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2007 at 3:04 PM

    Good stuff everyone

    KT: I'll post the .wad in a few hours.

    Here's a good for everyone who wants to test their maps: Botman's bot files

    http://botman.planethalflife.gamespy.com/

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 15, 2007 at 2:27 PM

    wow you guys are awesome <3

    Quote from Pericolos0

    Minos, will there be a winner voting in the end?

    Yeah, through public voting

    @ KOKOS: I dunno, that would break the nostalgic feeling IMO

  • Guess the map! Revived.

    • Minos
    • January 13, 2007 at 3:00 PM

    ol is always ruining everything

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 13, 2007 at 7:10 AM

    Lighting is finally starting to look good

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/avon0003.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/avon0002.jpg]

    Been so fun to work on HL1 again <3

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 13, 2007 at 4:44 AM

    Great stuff, you guys are really fast

    I'll post a pic of my map soon, I'm trying to get a decent lighting now (I just set up a cool trap where the RPG is "hidden" )

    by the way, there is no wpoly limit... just keep the map playable for a middle-end machine

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 12, 2007 at 10:13 AM

    Nice stuff guys

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 12, 2007 at 4:23 AM

    that looks crazy hammeh But fix the grass texture scaling issue.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 12, 2007 at 3:32 AM

    interseting

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 12, 2007 at 1:35 AM
    Quote from Fearian

    I find custom WADs in HL much easier than making textures in Source. so why use the half life WAD? just copy over a CS WAD and include it in the bsp.

    DISQUALIFIED

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 12, 2007 at 12:21 AM

    damn kokos, I'm on the same theme

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 11, 2007 at 10:07 PM

    Yeah, everyone post wips so we can keep motivated

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 11, 2007 at 9:14 PM

    I'm reinstalling non-steam HL so it's easier to browse the files

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™