1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jakubshark

Posts by Jakubshark

  • Aim_Aztec_2016 (Thoughts?)

    • Jakubshark
    • January 24, 2016 at 6:46 PM

    This is my first aim map on the workshop and I was wondering if I could get some thoughts on it maybe some gameplay feedback!

    Here is the workshop link with more images and a download: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=607393367

  • Blender Modeling For CSGO?

    • Jakubshark
    • January 1, 2016 at 7:51 AM

    Thanks Major!

  • Blender Modeling For CSGO?

    • Jakubshark
    • January 1, 2016 at 3:07 AM

    Does anyone have any tutorials they could share to model and export for csgo ?

  • Detailing Articles ??

    • Jakubshark
    • December 30, 2015 at 3:49 AM

    Hey guys are there any detailing articles or threads that can help with detailing maps for csgo or any source game?

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 24, 2015 at 9:56 PM

    How would I make the map night? Is there a way of doing it?

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 24, 2015 at 8:27 AM
    Quote

    Hey guys am I doing something wrong with mapping? I feel like I'm making things incorrectly :|

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 21, 2015 at 8:02 PM

    Yes, I guess I am unless you have a better name!

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 21, 2015 at 1:04 AM

    That was fixed a while ago you can try it now!

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 17, 2015 at 12:18 AM

    Thank you Aztk for the feedback !!!

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 16, 2015 at 2:20 AM

    I still have not gotten my map playtested. Thanks for the feedback :D

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 15, 2015 at 1:06 AM

    Thank you for the Feedback :)

    Hey Tooproforyahoo do you have any more tips?

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 14, 2015 at 3:22 PM

  • De_Front [Need Feedback!]

    • Jakubshark
    • December 13, 2015 at 6:54 PM

    This is a map that I've been working on for the past two weeks and I just wanted to Show you guys on mapcore and get some feedback! This is a casual or competitive map based in a industrial snowy area with 2 bombsites! This my second map.

    This is the Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=574633806

  • Barla (Need Input)

    • Jakubshark
    • July 7, 2015 at 8:23 PM

    Hi im Jakub and Im looking for some input on my map called Barla

    MAP LINK:

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=465074925

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™