1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ANightWolf

Posts by ANightWolf

  • Bunnyhop Paradise Holiday Mapping Contest 2015

    • ANightWolf
    • November 29, 2015 at 11:54 PM

    This contest is still going. We'd love to get more interest. Easy prizes.

  • Bunnyhop Paradise Holiday Mapping Contest 2015

    • ANightWolf
    • November 11, 2015 at 3:21 PM

    I hope it is alright to post this here. If not then by all means go ahead and delete this.

    I thought I would share this with the Mapcore community as well so that we could increase interest.

    If you are interested then please head on over to the Bunnyhop Paradise forums for more information on how to sign up and such things.

    http://bunnyhopparadise.com/forum/viewtopi…b342087c1a53e3c

    Thanks for your time.

  • [WIP] de_renaissance

    • ANightWolf
    • June 2, 2015 at 10:15 PM
    Quote from jackophant

    do you mean demolition as in "de" or literally a demolition map as per the single bombsite, kill and progress weapon game mode?

    I don't think the latter is covered (just checking)

    It will be a "de" map, I just chose to call it a demolition map for some odd reason.

    There will be two bombsites, one of which I just started to work out a bit.

  • [WIP] de_renaissance

    • ANightWolf
    • June 1, 2015 at 7:46 PM

    I was struck with the idea to create my very first demolition map last week after browsing through some maps on these forums.

    I have decided this was no better time then to try and create the idea I had.

    A renaissance/medieval inspired map. Let's hope I can make it happen in time!


    [ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=454102097 ]


    Bombsite A at a very early stage.

  • [CS:GO] bhop_gottagofast

    • ANightWolf
    • May 30, 2015 at 4:02 PM

    Something told me that I should have put some Sanic pics in the map.....

  • [CS:GO] bhop_gottagofast

    • ANightWolf
    • May 30, 2015 at 3:28 AM

    Hello everyone!

    This is my first time posting anything here. I've been making maps for a little while now and just recently really started getting deeper into it and learning more and more.


    I made this map in about 6 hours as an example for a mapping contest that the Paradise Bhop community held about a month ago. It was designed for newer mappers to be able to download and see how some things are done or not done properly.

    I really liked the map so I've decided to share it with the world. I've put it on the workshop as well as on game banana, but someone told me I would get much better feedback on these forums.


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=451714277


    I hope it's alright to post bunny hop maps here... maybe I should have checked that first...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™